No need to become a member or register to view agent ratings. IT'S FREE! Unlike many other sites, RatedAgent.com does not collect, distribute or sell your personal information. RatedAgent.com empowers you to reach out and select an agent with whom you elect to do business.
Use this site, it's free... and tell a few friends. Click here to see the terms and conditions.
Agents – Looking for More Information on How to Participate and Enroll in the RatedAgent.com Customer Satisfaction and Feedback System?
What does RatedAgent.com offer real estate professionals?
- Third party, independently validated and reliable survey process and results for closed transactions.
- Secure access to survey feedback.
- Immediate notification of survey responses via e-mail.
- Marketing widgets for e-mail and personal websites to promote validated records of past customer satisfaction and link to personal RatedAgent.com profile.
- Options to display:
- Public profile and contact information on RatedAgent.com.
- Professional photo, website link, service areas.
- Customer Satisfaction Rating (CSR) after 2+ surveys have been returned.
- Detailed feedback results, by question and overall satisfaction assessment.
- Consumer comments collected from returned survey results.
What do I need to do?
- Contact us or check to see if your company or association already has a relationship with QSC or RatedAgent.com. If a relationship exists with your organization, they can let you know about opting in, managing survey data and any special pricing they offer.
- Contact us if you are joining as an individual. Know that before you join you will be asked to agree to and ensure that every completed transaction moving forward be included in the survey process.
What does it cost?
- If you are joining as an individual and not through an organization, there are two basic types of costs associated with participation.
- Annual participation for an individual is $50.00
- For hard copy surveys that must be sent via USPS rather than e-mail, $3.50 will be billed to the participating agent.
- Your company or association may offer discounts or in some cases completely cover the cost of participation for agents.
What other services and benefits are offered?
- RatedAgent.com is powered by Quality Service Certification, Inc., which offers and promotes the highest service standards in the industry
- QSC service training program is the industry's premier program for creating, managing and exceeding consumer expectations and delivering measurably superior service.
- The QSC professional designation is the industry’s elite credential that demonstrates a commitment to the highest levels of service and independent accountability.
- Unique networking and referral opportunities with like-minded, consumer -centric service providers.
- Personal profile also displayed on www.QualityCertified.org.
- Opportunities for industry awards and recognition.
- For more information about QSC visit www.QualityCertified.org or contact us at 888-547-4772